My post title was suppose to be “never too late… but all apologies for being so” but the post that got me nominated for this award had the exact same title… 🙂 First of all, whenever I do get nominated for something like this, I have no idea what I should do…
Secondly, thank you very much to my new blogger friend, April from alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com who have appreciated my efforts in this blog. Now, after a month and a week, I am accepting the nomination and paying it forward. 🙂
I have to be honest, I don’t have a lot of blogger friends. But what few I have, I keep close. I am therefore nominating the following friends for their encouragement and their friendship-
mitzie mee from The World According to Mitzie Mee
ibyang from A Wife’s Charmed Life
deity from the Wandering Deity’s World (one of my oldest friends from the blogging world)
jenn from That’s a Jenn Story
To my “sisters” above, when you choose to accept your nominations, i hope you will not mind going through the process yourself, it is a tedious one but engaging and fun:
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions given.
- Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read. (i didnt have 10)
- Provide links to the blogs and inform the recipients they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your post.
- Your favourite colour? green
- Your favourite animal? dogs and turtles
- Your favourite drink? iced coffee
- Facebook or Twitter? facebook
- Your favourite pattern? retro patterns
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? both
- Your favourite number? 26 (the date aria was born)
- Favourite day of the week? mondays (they don’t get me down)
- Favourite flower? daisies
- What is your passion? learning new stuff. music. singing.