I will not say that I am that addicted to Candy Crush because I am not. My husband is more addicted than I am. I only give lives if people ask me and if I run out of lives, I don’t ask anymore. I use to. But not anymore.
But I came across this post on facebook and found the original here. I knew I just had to share.
Candy Crush is the sweetest addiction to hit our smartphones this year, by far. It’s a huge time sink and despite being immensely frustating in the later levels, people just can’t stop playing.
In many ways, Candy Crush is just like real life, with 8 lessons we can use four our day-to-day lives.
8. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don’t. Deal with it.
7. Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow. Or get lucky. Or both.
6. Ask friends for help when you need it. You’ll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
5. Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
4. There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
3. You won’t always understand what’s going on. That’s fine, you’re not expected to.
2. Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
1. Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!
If you can’t relate, that’s okay. It’s better that you don’t try to find out how to relate. It’s just funny that there is something you can learn from a game. 🙂